Most of the students have the same question “How to be consistent in studies for JEE or NEET“. The present educational system is slightly different from that of a century ago. Today’s Education does not include moral and spiritual education. Today’s excellent Indian JEE and NEET colleges are comparable to Ancient Universities and Gurukul systems.
However, the most important characteristic, or attitude, that has been declining in recent years is Indian students’ willpower and self-control.
You can learn a skill by understanding and practicing under the guidance of a mentor or a technique. One can develop Self-control and willpower using techniques and tools.
Let’s look at a few real-life scenarios where we can be lacking in Willpower or Self Control.
Consider what you would do if you were in the following situation:
- Daydreaming and thinking about your crush for hours and hours (who themselves are preparing hard for exams).
- 5 minutes of Internet surfing, then endless Facebook videos. Finally energy suckers Insta Reels, and then the guilt or self-blaming cycle begins.
- Procrastination and Overthinking about a chapter or a subject. And not doing anything in particular.
- Had planned to study till late. But overate and then slept for hours.
What can we learn from the examples above?
- Thinking is beneficial when done correctly. If a student is unable to think clearly for any reason. They can seek advice or a mentor from someone who has dealt with similar situations.
- SMART objectives are important for Studying and Recreation. Specific Measurable Attainable Relevant Time-Bound.
- Aligning Studies and Favorable Hobbies is important.
- We use a massive Action Plan to deal with procrastination. Brian Tracy’s “Eat That Frog” might serve as a guide to coping with Time Management and Procrastination.
- It is possible to study eating patterns and choose an eating routine.
Many of the options described above are probably already familiar to you.
You’re probably thinking, “Sir, you’ve listed the points, but the problem is that we can’t follow them.”
Give us a way to keep track of such things.
Self Control & Discipline are straightforward and specific solutions for the above problems.
Self-control and living a life of discipline are not just for students. Many people in other fields opt to do so in order to focus totally on their goals. In all of these instances, self-control is the ability to exert discipline.
Singers like Sonu Nigam, Lata Mangeshkar, and others avoid ice cream, frozen beverages, and hot, cold meals in order to keep a high pitch.
An attentive patient avoids heavy and fatty meals for several days to recover from typhoid.
A pilot abstains from consuming alcohol in order to protect passengers from an airplane disaster.
In order to cope with the stress and difficulties of their sports. Athletes like Virat Kohli and Christiano Ronaldo never skip their gym and exercise routine.
You may also read: JEE Main 2022 Preparation | Strategy Plan | Best Books
Discipline is the study, learning, training, and implementation of a system of rules. Discipline is a personal choice.
VidyaHub Institute uses proven cognitive activities. These assist students to build self-control and discipline. We counsel and mentor them wherever they are missing or require further assistance. Our teachers and specialists also have a wealth of experience. They have dealt with all of our student’s needs and issues.
Please call one of our Counselors at the number below. And learn more about VidyaHub Institute : +91 9999-764-222
How many hours should I study a day for JEE or NEET?
We think 4 to 5 hours study starting form 11th class will be helpful for JEE or NEET. As the exam date approaches, say 6 months from the Exam, the study hours need to be increased to 8 hours. Give more focus on revision and solving last year’s question papers.
Can I study for both NEET and JEE?
Yes, a student can prepare for IIT and NEET at the same time. If you are good in Math and Biology and not able to decide whether to target JEE or NEET, you can take PCMB and do simultaneous preparation for both the exams.
How many hours do JEE toppers sleep?
sleep is also an essential part of the schedule of an IIT aspirant. An IIT aspirant should sleep for approximately 6-7 hours. If a student sleeps more than that, he or she would have to cut down on their leisure activities.