What strengths does a good science student have?
Students who study science can choose from a variety of professions. Students who have the following skills are usually drawn to this science track:
- Being in good technical shape
- Creative and different
- Tries to do experiments
- Looking for both theoretical and practical knowledge
- Very interested in both medical and other fields
- Making a hypothesis, or putting together a scientific question and research
- Experiments are used to find answers and prove those answers.
- Taking a look at the results to come to a conclusion
- Sharing explanations based on evidence
Career Options After Class 12th PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
If a student is interested in Biology and medicine, they have several medical career alternatives. To enter the medical industry, students must do PCB on 10+2. Some careers need NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test). Best Career Options after Class 12 for Science student.
NEET Exam Medical Career Options
- MBBS- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is a popular programme in India and overseas. Science students after 12th grade prefer this subject for becoming Doctors and surgeons.
- BHMS- Bachelor’s in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery: Homeopathic Medicines treat the human body with natural substances like plants, herbs, and minerals. After MBBS, students seek this career. This course teaches students to use natural remedies.
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Sciences: Orthodontists and prosthodontists can take this scientific degree. This course teaches about dental organs for dentists and surgeons.
- Pharm-Bachelor of Pharmacy: Students who want to work in pharmaceuticals or open their own pharmacies can study chemicals and medicinal salts.
- BMLT- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology teaches students to create medications or medical devices in hospitals, medical facilities, or laboratories.
- You may also like: Top 5 Career Options after 12th Science PCB 2022-2023.
Medical Careers Without NEET
- BSc Nursing: This job helps patients. Students learn from and support doctors in ICU, ER, CCU, OT, etc. Nursing is possible without NEET.
- BSc Biotechnology: The three-year programme offers molecular and applied biochemistry.
- Sc Food Technology: The course covers food’s origins, nutrition, analysis, microbiology, and other topics.