Thanks to Covid-19, the JEE Mains Exam has been rescheduled. I understand how tough it is to stay up with our studies when examinations are postponed. Here we will talk about JEE Main preparation 2022 like the strategy plan, timetable and best books you should study from.
However, we students need not be concerned because the Strategy Plan presented in this post will be quite useful in the weeks ahead. I don’t want to hit the bushes, so I’ll stick to the essentials.
Strategy Plan: JEE Main 2023 Preparation
“ Planning for an hour can save you ten hours of doing.” – Dale Carnegie
In his well-known book, Stephen Covey discusses the 7 Habits of Highly Successful People. The seventh point (Sharpen the Saw) is all about preparation ahead of time.
You get the idea.
I’d like to share a few pointers with you on how to prepare for the JEE Exam. As needed, you may add or delete.
- RESOURCES & SETTING UP TABLE
- Prior to beginning your preparation, you should be aware of all available resources. Allow a few hours for this task and make a list of all the materials that will be utilized in the coming weeks until the exam. Other books, papers, or notes, as well as anything else, should not be on or near your table.
- Print the JEE syllabus and keep it with you until the examination.
- Remove any distracting elements.
- EATING THE FROG FIRST
- Brian Tracy states in his well-known book ‘Eat That Frog’ that the ugliest or most important task should be done first, followed by secondary works.
- The same is true for the curriculum; we should focus on the most significant and high-scoring sections first. Alternatively, we might prepare the themes that will almost certainly be examined and on which we specialize.
- NIGHT OWL VS EARLY BIRD
- I’m not going to get into a deliberation whether which method is better, but you don’t need to change your study habits yet anyway.
- Make a schedule for yourself based on your optimum study hours. Please don’t create a timetable that will overload you. (In future blogs, I’ll go through how to make a SMART schedule.)
- Make studying at the same time every day a habit.
- PRACTICE THE ACTIVE RECALL METHOD
- The traditional methods of revision, in which we sit quietly with our books all day, are detrimental to our learning.
- Recall what you remember after closing the book and notes.
- Recognition vs Recollection
- Recognition necessitates the use of a memory trigger, which will not be available during a test or exam.
- Recall, quiz yourself, and come up with new ways to remember something.
- STOP MULTITASKING
- The majority of students and individuals nowadays multitask.
- However, a learner should focus on one Mental Task at a time and not flip between them.
- DIET, MEDITATION, and EXERCISE
- All aspects of our uniqueness, as they say, require food.
- As a result, sufficient nutrition for both the body and the mind is required and it should not be overlooked.
- PRAYERS & GRATITUDE
- Our emotional health is critical to our overall productivity.
- Regular prayers and expressions of gratitude to living and non-living beings also assist us in becoming emotionally stronger. This must be included in our regular routine.
You may also read: How Can I Improve My JEE Main Score?
Now we’ll discover another vital component of JEE Main preparation 2022: the important books that toppers recommended.
BEST BOOKS suggested by previous IIT JEE Toppers and faculties :
Best Books for Physics Subject:
NCERT & NCERT Exemplar
HC Verma (Most Important + Correct Theory)
BM Sharma (For Class 12th especially)
MCQs: DC Pandey
Best Books for Chemistry Subject:
Theory: Pradeep (Class 11)
Physical: Narendra Awasthi (problem-solving)
Organic: MS Chouhan + Himanshu Pandey
Inorganic: K Kumar
Best Books for Maths Subject :
Objective Mathematics – RD Sharma
Most Topics: Vijay Kumar (Mc Graw Hill)
Coordinate Geometry+Trigonometry: SL Loney
Arihant (Basic + Topicwise)
At Vidya Hub, we assist our students in putting these ideas into reality and applying them in their daily lives. Wherever they are missing or require further support, we counsel and mentor them. Furthermore, our faculty and experts have extensive expertise in dealing with all of our students’ needs and concerns.
To learn more about Vidya Hub Institute, please contact one of our Counselors on the number: +91 9999-764-222
jee books, jee exam, JEE Main 2022 preparation, JEE Main preparation 2022, jee preparationEdit