Before knowing about the tips you have to know Only a day is remaining for the contest of your life. NEET is set to be on the 12th of September. No one knows except you about how you’re going to perform. All the hard work of months is set to be tested in a few hours. It’s true that knowledge will play a great role in who performs better, but if you look carefully, confidence is equally important.
“Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.” ~ Stan Smith, American former Tennis player. You might have all the wisdom in the world but sitting in the exam hall can be one of the most stressful things in the world. You need to know how to counter ‘test anxiety’ or else months of hard work can go down the drain.
How low confidence can affect your performance on exam day:
- Panic attack while giving the exam.
- Make a silly mistake and lose marks
- Run out of time
- Forget something important to bring to the examination center
High Confidence is like a boost to your performance. If you believe you can do it you are halfway there.
So, now the question arises, is it possible to boost my confidence even though, not much time is left?
Here are some tips:
- Keep A Positive Mindset: Keep in mind that POSITIVITY ALWAYS WINS… ALWAYS! “We only pray for more and that’s why we hope for the best” ~ G-Easy, American Rapper. Try to give your best every time.
- Meditate: You would be thinking; only a few hours are remaining and you want me to sit and do nothing. Well, It’s not like that. Meditation is a scientifically proven way to free up your brain and relax. In the long run too, if you meditate regularly, you’ll have a greater grasp on your mentality and will be able to boost your self-esteem.
- Set Your Priorities Straight: Since the syllabus of NEET is HUGE! It is very common that students to leave out some topics. It’s not recommended but everyone improvises. Make sure that you are not leaving an important topic. If you are and you can’t understand it yourself, I would suggest you run as fast as you can to your teacher to understand at least the basics of it.
- Talk With Your Teachers: A teacher can be anyone. Even your friends, parents, or siblings. Try to communicate with your teachers about the difficulties you are facing and ask for some tips to perform better in the exam. Talking can reduce the stress level on your shoulders.
- Try these things out and you’ll definitely see a better result. “Team Vidya Hub”, wish you all the best of luck with the exam.
You can also contact our experienced counselors for their counseling sessions through any medium be it online, offline, or by telephone.
We will always be happy to help you.