Hello students! We developed the most important instructions and guidelines for you on this day, as it is the most important day for you before your exam. NTA Application Guidelines for NEET 2022 Exams
The National Testing Agency’s Director General, Dr. Vineet Joshi, has offered these guidelines.
Please take notice of the following for urgent attention:
Regarding Admit Card :
You should print out at least two copies of your Admit Card and bring them with you.
NTA Application Guidelines for NEET 2022 Exams
There are four pages on the Admit Card:
Page 1 and 2 must be filled out and handed to the Invigilator.
Page 1: It has the information about the centre and the Self Declaration (Undertaking) form for COVID-19.
Page 2: It has space for Postcard Size Photograph
- You must affix your most recent colour postcard-sized (4 by 6 inches) photograph in the specified area and carry at least two copies for future reference.
- You must verify that your Postcard-size photograph and signature on page 2 of the Admit Card match those on page 1 of the Admit Card.
- You must bring a pasted picture on page 2 of the Admit Card. If you do not bring this, you will not be permitted to take the exam.
- You must ensure that your signature is placed to the left of the image on page no. 2 across the photograph. It would help if you verified that your Left-Hand Thumb Impression is visible and unblurred.
- Please ensure that the Parent’s signature appears in the place indicated on the Admit Card.
Page 3: It has instructions for candidates that are very important.
Page 4: It contains “Advisory for Candidates Regarding COVID-19” and a list of considerations.
You must download and thoroughly study all of these pages and stick to them precisely.
Reporting Place, Time and Instructions :
- As you are aware, the NEET (UG)-2022 Examination is planned to be administered on Sunday, July 17, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:20 p.m.
- As a precaution for COVID-19, you must report to the Centre at the time shown on your Admit Card under “Reporting/Entry Time at the Centre.” After the Centre’s Gate Closing Time, you will not be permitted entry (1:30 pm).
- Therefore, students are advised by Vidya Hub to arrive at the centre approximately one hour early to minimise any complications.
- You are advised to approach the examination site a day in advance to avoid any issues on the day of the examination. This can also be implemented by your parents or guardians.
Regarding ID Proofs :
- You must bring one of the following authentic and valid government-issued photo identification documents: PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ 12th Class Board Admit or Registration card/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photo)/ E-Aadhaar/Ration Card/ Aadhaar Enrollment Number with Photo.
- All other IDs or copies of IDs, even if they are attested or scanned into a phone, will NOT be accepted as ID proof.
Applications Guidelines for NEET 2022 Exam is over:
- When the exam is over, you must give the OMR Sheet (both the Original and the Office Copy) to the Invigilator and only keep the Test Booklet.
- Under no circumstances may any portion of the Test Booklet or OMR Answer Sheet be removed.
- You must ensure that you do not leave your seat without specific authorization from the Centre Superintendent or Invigilator.
- You can’t leave the Exam Hall until you’ve given the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator on duty and signed the Attendance Sheet twice (with time).
- If a candidate does not sign the Attendance Sheet a second time, they are not regarded to have given the Answer Sheet, and the case is considered an “Unfair Means” case.
Biometric Attendance :
Biometric attendance is required of all candidates, and once that is done, a hologram will be put on the Admit Card.
Invigilators must look for holograms on the admit cards, and if they don’t find one, the candidate must be asked to do a biometric activity after the exam.
NTA Application Guidelines for NEET Exam 2022
You will ONLY BE PERMITTED to bring the following items inside the examination venue:
- Individual clear water bottle
- You need to put an extra photo on the Attendance Sheet that is the same as the one you put on the Application Form.
- 50 ml bottle of hand sanitiser for your own use.
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) with Postcard size photograph pasted on the designated space (page 2) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printable on A4 size paper) duly filled
- Before arriving at the Center. Candidates must submit the essential information in legible handwriting on the Undertaking.
You will NOT BE PERMITTED to bring the following items inside the examination venue:
- Any personal possessions, including electronic devices, mobile phones, and other prohibited/banned items stated in the Examination Centre Information Bulletin.
- Examination Officials will not be responsible for the security of personal things, nor will there be a location to store them.
You must comply with the COVID-19 Advisory as detailed below:
Employ social separation and wear the N-95 masks given by the centre.
Whenever possible, alcohol-based hand sanitisers (for at least 20 seconds) may be used.
Observe strict respiratory etiquette.
This comprises the careful habit of covering one’s mouth and nose with a tissue, handkerchief, or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing and disposing of old tissues correctly;
Self-monitor health by all and promptly report any disease,
The aspirants may also call 011-40759000 or send an email to email@example.com for more information regarding NEET (UG) – 2022.
The entire Vidya Hub family sends its warmest wishes and wishes you the best of luck.
For More – Dress Code GuideLines
Source – Blog
17 th July NEET Exam, NEET, neet 2022 admit card, NEET admit card, neet admit card 2022, neet admit card 2022 release date neet.nta.nic.in 2022 admit card, NEET application Guidelines, NEET exam date, NEET exam dress code, NEET exam guidelines, NEET UG 2022, neet. nta. nic. in, NTA, NTA Application Guidelines for NEET 2022 Exams : 17th July, NTA Application Guidelines NEET, NTA NEET, nta.neet.nic.in 2022Edit