- Registration, Admin fee, content, and study material fee are not refundable under any circumstances post confirmation of admission.
- Complete fee for short-term course fees (i.e., crash courses), test series, correspondence course fees, and video lecture courses is not refundable.
- Scholarship amount will not be considered in calculating the cost of services provided, Scholarship amount has been offered on the assumption that the student will attend the complete course.
- The start date will be counted as the date of enrollment.
- Course duration is calculated based on the course start date/enrolment date, whichever is later than the course end date.
- If the student withdraws within the first month of the start of the course, then the “Admission Fee” + “First Month Fee” (+ GST) will be deducted from the Total Paid Fees.
- If the student withdraws after the initial month, then the Admission Fee + First Month Fee + Total Completed Quarters Charge (including the Quarter during which the application was submitted) (+ GST) will be deducted from the Total Paid Fees.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, If a student becomes disinterested in the institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the institute will refund the money within 15 days of registration along with PDC submitted.
- The institute should be notified via Email if the refund is supposed to be asked for. The admin and finance will consider it and then it will be processed. Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org .