Any type of scholarship/concession/discount given to the students may attract Service Tax/ GST to be paid by the students/parents if levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point in time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
The agreement between you and the Vidyahub shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- All prices, unless indicated especially, are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Vidyahub.
- Vidya Hub reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product, which is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event, the payment has been processed by Vidyahub Service the same shall be credited to your credit card account.
- Any student enrolled with Vidyahub will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feels that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute or in classes, irregular in attendance, or not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Centre In charge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per the schedule given in the admission letter. They should not expect reminders and calls from the center.
- If the cheque bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of `1000 will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide an active e-mail I.D. Mobile No and whatsapp No. of the student/ father/guardian. The result of tests, important notifications, updates, and/or any other information about the Institute will be sent to the student through email, call, WhatsApp, and/or SMS. The Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding results or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her email I.D./mobile no. in the admission form at the time of admission.
- If any type of mishap occurs on the premises of Vidyahub because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit, etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- The Examination Center of any place can be changed as per the requirement/ need of the company without any prior notice to the students/parents.
- Vidya Hub reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any Engineering/Medical Entrance Exams as well as in Olympiads, NTSE & KVPY, or any other national level entrance tests.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retaining such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- Vidya Hub reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- Vidya Hub reserves the right to amend any of the terms mentioned above without giving any notice.
- If any student chooses both biology & Mathematics, a 30% extra fee will be charged.
- Any change of address/contact no. of students should be notified to the office within 7 – 10 days in writing.
- Students must attend classes regularly. If a student is absent from classes for more than one week in a row, he/she is required to submit a leave application duly signed by their parent/guardian to the Center Head. In case of long absenteeism without prior intimation, the admission of the student will be deemed canceled without any notice to the student/parent. In such a case, any fees or part of the fees will not be refunded.
- If a student is absent or misses a test he/she can collect his/her question paper from the oﬃce within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
- The parents can meet the center Head for any inquiry about their ward’s progress with prior appointment only.
- No visitor will be allowed to meet any student on the institute premises without the permission of the center Head.
- The student is not allowed to carry mobile phones / iPods in the classroom. He /She is advised not to bring such gadgets to the institute. If students bring the same, it has to be deposited at the front desk before the class, but the institute is not responsible for any loss/theft/damage.
- Each student will be issued an identity card. The entry into classes/institute will be only with the identity card, if the identity card of a student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate identity card can be issued from the institute on payment of Rs. 100/-. If any student is found misusing the identity card, he/she will be rusticated from the institute.
- It is mandatory to bring study materials & bags at the time of class in the institute. If the study package provided to the student is lost /misplaced, a duplicate set of the book can be obtained from the institute against payment of book cost.
- A student, who is late by 10 minutes or more for the classes/test will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- If the fee is to be paid in installments, then the account payee's local PDCs will be deposited at the time of admission only.
- Course fees may vary from center to center and state to state.
- By taking admission in any course at Vidya Hub, it will be deemed that the student and his/her parents have read, understood, and agreed upon all the above terms & conditions.
- The institute is not responsible for providing parking facilities to students/parents /guardians/visitors.
- Once the name of a student is struck - oﬀ due to non-payment by the end of the month of the due installment date /month, the student shall have to pay 500/- for re-admission.
- All disputes, if any, are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
VHO Related Terms :
Please note that all scholarship concessions will be confirmed only after submission of the admission form along with the first installment of the fee. Any student caught employing unfair practice during the Vidya Hub Olympiad (VHO), is subject to immediate expulsion from the examination hall and no refund of the VHO fee already paid shall be made at any cost. A student after qualifying VHO and taking admission at any center of Vidyahub will be bound by the rules & regulations of that center and in all matters whatsoever the responsibility will be of that center only.