The Vidya Hub School Integrated Programme (SIP) was introduced a few years ago and has quickly become one of the most popular IIT/NEET and MVPP/NTSE courses, as it eliminates the stress among students of having to attend two places: school and institutes. At the same time, neither students nor parents need to be concerned about educational quality.
Vidya Hub School Integrated Programme (SIP) provides a fully customized program that aims to help students achieve excellence in school/board exams while also preparing them for competitive exams such as IIT-JEE/NEET and MVPP/NTSE, Olympiads, and other competitive exams.
The entire teaching and preparation take place on school campuses, and it all happens :
- During school hours or
- After School hours or
- During Weekends
Depending on what works best for the school.
The course's outcomes have been very encouraging, and they demonstrate Vidya Hub's dedication to providing the finest possible support and learning environment for its students in both onboard and competitive exams.
In the past, Vidya Hub collaborated with numerous schools and delivered results. Vidya Hub works with government and educational institutions to expand the availability of high-quality educational services nationwide.
In association with your prestigious institution, we propose to run a School Integrated Program (SIP) for students in grades 9, 10, 11, and 12.
In order to help students prepare for the JEE (Mains & Advanced)/NEET and MVPP/NTSE, the VH School Integrated Program has been created.
The following are the broad objectives of the program:
- Providing an opportunity for the students to prepare for medical and engineering entrance exams and board exams in an integrated manner.
- The integrated approach aims at making their entrance exam preparation more effective by reducing the burden on the students.
- The integrated program not only reduces the burden on the students but also reduces the financial burden on the parents because they need not enroll the child in any coaching institute after school.
Issues faced by Students and Parents:
- In order to be well-prepared for the JEE Mains/NEET and MVPP/NTSE exams, students should devote their entire school day to preparing. The reality, on the other hand, is quite different.
- No school provides efficient JEE Mains/NEET and MVPP/NTSE coaching where teachers develop new problems and therefore prepare you for all Competitive obstacles.
- Due to a lack of coordination between the school and coaching for the Course. The fact that JEE/NEET and MVPP/NTSE coaching and schools do not cover the same topics creates a great deal of stress for students in deciding which to prioritize. This results in an ineffective conceptual foundation, which prevents students from performing optimally on the JEE/NEET, MVPP/NTSE, and Board examinations.
- Parents also add to this since they lack confidence in IIT-JEE/NEET and MVPP/NTSE. As a result, they advise their children to perform well on the Board exams as a backup.
- Eventually, students become emotionally and physically exhausted and are unable to devote sufficient time to self-study in order to learn effectively.
ADVANTAGES FOR STUDENTS
- There will be a consolidated study plan for students who enroll in this program.
- At the same time, students will be able to study for both school and board exams as well as the JEE Mains/NEET and MVPP/NTSE.
- The student would not have to attend two separate classes and schedules for the same subject matter. Students and parents save time, money, and energy by using this method.
- The best JEE/NEET and MVPP/NTSE faculty will be on hand for each session, ensuring a high level of participation from all attendees. In addition, the students will have access to a variety of resources.
- Regular online/offline tests and two-way doubt-solving sessions will be offered.
ADVANTAGES FOR SCHOOL
- In-Program Training for the School Teachers during the course of the program.
- Only Board Exam results have made Delhi Schools a household name. Vidya Hub's Integrated Program, on the other hand, allows schools to perform well in the JEE/NEET and MVPP/NTSE Competitive Exams.
- The school's reputation will improve as a result, which will lead to an increase in applications.
ADVANTAGES FOR TEACHERS
- Teachers would be trained with the Competitive Level Skills for JEE/NEET and MVPP/NTSE.
- Moreover, they'll be enhancing their course offerings in those fields.